Upcoming Events at FMS
Everyday is a GREAT DAY to show Freedom PRIDE!! Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your child.
- Our character trait for the month of September is Self Control. Please share strategies with your child that will help them control their emotions and reactions. Click here to view the character trait for each month.
- We need YOU, and we need our STUDENTS and PARENTS!
Thursday, October 2, 2014 is Freedom Middle School's Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A on Memorial Drive (5542 Memorial Drive). FMS will receive 10% of all sales that we drive into the restaurant, if the customer mentions Freedom Middle School during the time of 5:00pm - 8:00pm. The funds raised during Spirit Night will be used to provide items like school-wide incentives for students and staff/teachers.
- Come out and support the Freedom Rams football team for their last game of the season on Saturday, October 4th at 11:30 a.m.; as we take on Miller Grove Middle School at Avondale Stadium.
- Parent Education Summit at Clarkston HS, Saturday, October 4, 2014 from 8:30am - 12:00pm. Click here for more information.
- Any 8th grade student that may be interested in College can see their counselor regarding the PSAT exam. The cost is $15 and the test will be given October 15th.
- 9-week progress reports will be available after October 15, 2014. Click here to see the schedule for progress reports and report cards.
- All parents and students are encouraged to join the PTSA for the 2014-2015 school year. Dues are $10.00.
- Parents, each student was given an agenda. Please check your child's agenda daily.
The DCSD website has links, videos, and documents that will guide parents and students through the process of accessing the Parent Campus Portal, and provides a variety of other pertinent information.We are excited about the great things that are happening at Freedom Middle School. Thank you for your continued support and always remember We Are Freedom RAMS where Respect Always Means Success.