It's a Great Day to be a Freedom RAM where Respect Always Means Success.
- Our character trait for the month of May is Perseverance. Motivate your student to have a steady belief and effort that withstands discouragement or difficulty.
- We are in need of PTSA Officers and School Council Officers for the 2015-2016 School Year. Please submit your name to the main office TODAY.
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 4 - 8, 2015) was a GREAT success!!! We appreciate everyone that donated their time, energy, and efforts to show appreciation to every teacher.
- Please submit a self-addressed stamped envelope to your child's homeroom teacher so that their final report card can be mailed home in June.
- May 22: All parents of 8th grade students are invited to join us on Friday, May 22nd for our 8th Grade Ceremony. Please be in your seats promptly at 9:00am.
- May 22: Final Exams for 6th and 7th grade students will be given on Thursday, May 21st and Friday, May 22nd. Exams will not be given early.
We thank you for your continued support and always remember that student success is our priority and we do it with PRIDE!
- May 22: The LAST DAY of school for students!