Everyday is a great day to show Freedom PRIDE. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your child.
Our character trait for the month of November is Citizenship. Please discuss with your child how positive behavior impacts our communities and society at large. Click here to view the character trait for each month.
- Please support our basketball teams as we host Stephenson Middle School on Wednesday, December 3, 2014. Girls' game tip off at 5:00pm; the boys' game will follow after.
- On Saturday, December 6, 2014, our basketball teams travel to Lithonia Middle School. Girls’ game at 10:00am; the boys’ game will follow after. Please show your support.
- All Parents with students that participate in our Flexible Learning Program are invited to the school on Saturday, December 6th for Parent Observation Day. Come see your child in action.
- There will be an AIDS Assembly held for 8th graders on Tuesday, December 2, 2014. 8th grade students can attend only if their parent provides a signed permission slip.
- The Scholastic Book Fair will be held December 12 - 16, 2014.
- We are in need of parent volunteers. Please contact Freedom's Library Media Center if you are available to assist with the Scholastic Book Fair.
- (Contact: Ms. Taylor, School Library Media Specialist
- As part of the 2014-2015 CCRPI score for our school, we ask that all stakeholders complete the following surveys:
Georgia Student Health Survey 2.0 - MIDDLE SCHOOL (grades 6-8)
Georgia Parent Survey
- Data from these surveys along with other sources will be used in the calculation of the School Climate Star Rating within the CCRPI.
- Enter the URL address into the web browser, a drop-down menu will appear to select their school district and their school.