Parents, Staff, and Students...
It's a Great Day to be a Freedom RAM where Respect Always Means Success.
- Our character trait for the month of March is HONESTY. HONESTY is being truthful and sincere.
- March 28: Last Flexible Learning Program session for this semester. Please attend on Saturday, March 28th.
- Get ready for Career Week, March 30th - April 3rd: Please make contact with our Counseling Department if you are interested in presenting for our Annual Career Day on Thursday, April 2, 2015.
- April 2: The annual Career Day at Freedom.
- April 2: Spring has sprung and we are ready for some FUN! Our Spring Dance will be Thursday, April 2nd at 4:30pm - 6:30pm. Tickets sold during lunch in the cafeteria.
- April 2: All 8th grade Parents are invited to Clarkston High School on Thursday, April 2nd for Open House. The program runs from 6:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Spring Break Holiday is Monday, April 6th to Friday, April 10th. School will be closed during this week, and will reopen on Monday, April 13th!
We thank you for your continued support and always remember that student success is our priority and we do it with PRIDE!
- April 21: Please begin to prepare your student for the Georgia Milestones Assessment. The first day of testing will be Tuesday, April 21st.