Parents, Staff, and Students...
It's a Great Day to be a Freedom RAM where Respect Always Means Success.
- Our character trait for the month of April is Self-Respect. Let's all be aware of demonstrating respect for ourselves, our character, and our conduct.
- April 21: Please begin to prepare your student for the Georgia Milestones Assessment. The first day of testing will be Tuesday, April 21st.
- April 23: The 13.5-week progress reports will be distributed on Thursday, April 23rd. FMS will also have Parent-Teacher Conferences the same night from 5:00pm- 7:00pm. Please contact the counseling department today (ASAP!) to reserve an appointment with your child's team/teachers.
- April 29: Freedom Middle School will have a parent workshop at Ashford Pavilion Apartments, on April 29, 2015 from 10:30am to 11:30am. The presenter will be from Georgia State University and the topic will be reading comprehension.
We thank you for your continued support and always remember that student success is our priority and we do it with PRIDE!
- May 4: Start planning now to show appreciation to your favorite teachers. Teacher Appreciation Week will be celebrated during the week of May 4 - 8, 2015.